An error occurred while updating disk read error
# For example if your site is at uncomment and # modify the following line: # Rewrite Base /drupal # # If your site is running in a Virtual Document Root at # uncomment the following line: # Rewrite Base / # Rewrite URLs of the form 'x' to the form 'index.php? I expected GD or some other module to resize it to my set max of 640x480 (as advertised). Hello, I have the same problem but with all browser. I've tried to remove pathauto or Clean Urloption, but nothing happens. I am trying to use the node gallery module which allows you to upload several pictures at the same time.I tried with a file I resized first and there was no problem. I've tried all exposed solutions, but I do not found why I have the upload error. It is then supposed to show a preview page where you can enter a title and caption for each pic (and choose a gallery cover).I have Image Field and another image-related module installed. If you submit this page it will then finally commit the nodes.D6.6 Fabiuswhich ever browser you are working on your site from, you can swap to another one and attempt to reload the image. I tried it again and the page did not load, the php log said it was out of memory. I also get the "An HTTP error 0 occurred." but only when i use opera. DRUPAL TEAM: Also if i try to attach a file here in DRUPAL. So what happens is that the file uploads correctly into first the tmp directory then properly moves to the final directory. I'm using the File Framework module, with Attach and Bitcache.I just started getting this error today in IE ver 6.0 and before I made a few changes, tried the same process from firefox and the image succesfully loaded using drupal ver 6.6 let me kow cheers Response header; Date Tue, GMT Content-Length 2932 Content-Type text/html Server Net Cache appliance (Net App/6.0.6P2) Proxy-Connection close Proxy-Authenticate NTLM Basic realm="webauth" request header; Host xxxx.User-Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ja; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4 Accept text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8 Accept-Language ja,en-us;q=0.7,en;q=0.3 Accept-Encoding gzip,deflate Accept-Charset UTF-8,* Keep-Alive 300 Proxy-Connection keep-alive Referer Cookie SESSd874d9536d18efe576cc98806841ff2b=b8c2c099620fd8a1190b70b1897420a6; icid=0; idsc=0; ih1=264; ih2=132; iw1=132; iw2=440; SESS387834af71177b5072a7e52bfdb53180=5e77f380e3ae9b277eab5123ee09eb1d; has_js=1 I had this happen on a site in development, and the culprit turned out to be the memcache admin code that would write memcache statistics at the end of each page. I've this bug is going only when I'm using Opera bowser. I don't know how it is going in Web Kit core browsers. I upped the memory_limit from 32 to 64mb and retried, and the Image Browser module worked. Then Drupal inserts a row for each picture into the "files" table.You might want to check if some module you have running is writing to the end of each page's output, because if so that will screw up the ahah. In Firefox I can 'make' this bug happen by trying to upload unallowed file (by extension). This time, however, it uploaded the image *and* the image with the "http 0" upload was there. BUT, at this point I get the error 0 and nothing is ever written to the node table. This worked for me: had got the same problem only with Opera.
/aqua-sandbox/file_attach/js" I've increased memory up to the point of 128M, but that doens't seem to be the problem... The files are stored inside the Bitcache repository, but something is going wrong and produces the: "An HTTP 0 error occurred.